This season, Crystal Finest offers more than double the number of fine apartments with first class facilities in Breckenridge, Steamboat, Northstar in North America and five resorts in France. It has added 23 luxury and boutique hotels with a worldwide reputation to its programme ranging from the Little Nell in Aspen to the Mont Cervin Palace in Zermatt.
New resorts are Soldeu in Andorra and Les Menuires, Serre Chevalier and St Martin de Belleville in France. In Soldeu, the five-star Sport Hotel Hermitage with a vast wellness and spa complex has been added. In Les Menuires, the newly built Les Alpages de Reberty apartments, in Serre Chevalier the newly built Hameau du Rocher Blanc apartments and in St Martin, the new addition are the Les Chalette du Gypse apartments (for details see attached fact sheet).
Sue Livsey, product manager Crystal Finest, said: ‘Last winter was another successful season for us despite the economic situation and that’s the reason why we are adding more properties to the programme. Our customers welcome high standards of accommodation in the very best ski resorts and services we provide. Crystal Finest is designed for those who understand that spending a little more can add great value to a holiday.”
For ‘gourmet’ skiers the choice of new properties is:
- Mont Cervin Palace in Zermatt: rated as number six within Europe’s top ski hotels with an unique ‘dine-around’ option of 13 restaurants
- Kings Parc Hotel in Verbier: blessed with a Michelin star à la carte restaurant
- Ferienart Resort & Spa in Saas Fee: 13 Gault Millau points awarded ‘Vernissage’
- Morosani Posthotel in Davos: gourmet restaurant
And who wouldn’t want to stay in either of these …?
- Little Nell in Aspen: cosmopolitan, contemporary, vibrant yet intimate feel
- Viceroy in Snowmass: Colorado’s newest five-star ski in/ski out hotel
- Resort at Squaw Creek in Squaw Valley: one of the top 50 ski hotels in the world and luxurious spa resort
- Avenue Lodge Hotel in Val d’Isère: bedrooms are designed with accent on harmony and innovation
To get there, we have searched for the most direct routes at convenient times and have added a few new routes, most notably the new flight from Belfast to Grenoble, doubled the number of flights from Stansted to Chambery and added a third flight from Gatwick to Chambery.
Fairmont Château Whistler: guests staying for 10/11/14 nights will receive a $800 Food & Beverage Credit voucher per room (approximately £500 !.) Book by 15 Nov. (Prices for a 10/11 night stay at the Fairmont Château Whistler are from £1289 per person including scheduled flights, transfers and 10 or 11 nights room only.)
Free adult superior ski/snowboard AND boot hire or free ski carriage for all departures during January and March to all Finest properties in France. Book by 13 Sep.
Crystal Finest also offers:
- Helicopter transfers from Chambery airport to Courchevel 1850.
- Private jet transfers – charter your own private jet from your regional airport.
- Direct flights from 17 UK airports, self-drive and ski train.
- Free airport lounges.
- Flexible departures to North America – with our custom made team including flight upgrades and city add-ons.
- Wireless internet in all chalets.
- Sauna in selected chalets.
- Massage and sport therapist service in selected chalets.
- Childcare in most French resorts and in four Austrian resorts
Prices in chalets start from £699 per person including 7 nights’ chalet board* accommodation at the Chalet Tirolerhaus, St Anton, Austria, including return flights from Gatwick and transfers departing between 2nd and 29th January 2010.
All chalets are beautifully equipped and Molton Brown toiletries, hairdryers, board games, TV, DVD player, wireless internet and Apple iPod cradle speakers.
* breakfast, afternoon tea and cake, an apéritif every evening to accompany your canapés, three-course evening dinner with a selection of wines, soft drinks and mixers, cheeseboard, a glass of port, fresh coffee and chocolates.
Prices overall for a week self-catering start from £385 per person in the four-star Les Fermes de Soleil Apartments in Les Carroz d’Arraches, France, including return flights from Gatwick and transfers departing on 16th January 2010.
To make a reservations call 0871 971 0364.