Crystal Finest today launches its largest ever winter collection of stylish hotels and ski chalets in premier resorts. This season, Crystal Finest offers more than double the number of fine properties and has added five new top class ski resorts.
The winter 2007/8 brochure features no fewer than 42 four and five star hotels and 28 exquisite chalets in Austria, Canada, France, Italy, Switzerland and USA (details see attached fact sheet).
Luxurious accommodation ranges from quaint, traditional chalets, which are ideal for families and small to large chalets suitable for groups. We also offer a wide range of hotels carefully selected for skiers who appreciate the finer things in life.
New resorts are Ischgl in Austria, Selva Val Gardena in the Italian Dolomites and Davos, Klosters and St Moritz in Switzerland.
Gareth Crump, product and marketing director, said: “To meet the fast growing demand for the finest ski holidays, we have once more doubled the programme to provide an even bigger choice of highest standard accommodation in the very best ski resorts. Crystal Finest is designed for those for whom only the very best will do! ‘
What else is NEW?
- Flexible departures to North America – up to five flights per week to Denver, Calgary and Vancouver.
- Helicopter transfers from Chambery airport to Courchevel 1850.
- Private jet transfers – charter your own private jet from your regional airport.
- Luxury wedding packages in North America – choose from a number of indoor locations in the Fairmont hotels, a wedding on a ski mountain or outdoors in the romantic Banff National Park.
- New Crystal Whizz Kids Club in Tignes and free local mobile phone for all private nanny bookings to stay in contact plus free baby monitors in selected rooms in the Chalet Hotel St Louis in Courchevel 1850.
- Short breaks to Klosters, Davos and St Moritz – from two, three or more days with flexible departure days and Swiss Rail transfers
For the younger guests, Crystal Finest offers a crèche (6 months up to 4 years) and a Children’s Club (4-8 years) within the centrally located Chalet Hotel St. Louis in Courchevel 1850. NEW this year is the child minding service that has been extended until 6pm for children 3years +. The Children’s Club runs in conjunction with the children’s ski school ‘Magic in Motion’.
Tignes, St Anton and Kitzbühel also have Crystal crèches and in Tignes there is a new Children’s Club. Children’s supervision is available between 8:30am and 5:00pm, 6 days a week. The service of a private nanny is available in most European resorts.
Crystal Finest employ fully qualified nannies and strictly adhere to the ratio guidelines recommended in the UK which is 1:3, although this can change depending upon the children’s ages. One evening’s babysitting is included when customers book any of the childcare facilities.
Prices overall start from £470 per person including 7 nights’ chalet board * accommodation at the Chalet Emile in Tignes, France, return flights from Gatwick and transfers departing on 8th December 2007.
All chalets are beautifully equipped and have Molton Brown toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, TVs, DVD players, hairdryers, board games, newspapers and Apple iPod cradle speakers.
* early morning mug of tea or coffee in bed, breakfast, afternoon tea and cake, a glass of champagne every evening to accompany your canapés, three-course evening dinner with a selection of wines, cheeseboard, port, fresh coffee and chocolates.
To make a reservation, call 0870 060 1370 or visit www.crystalfinest.co.uk