The Crystal Finest preview brochure for winter 2009/10 is being launched today, presenting stylish hotels and ski chalets in premier resorts in Europe and North America.
The stunning four and five star hotels featured are in the most desirable ski areas with a wealth of facilities:
- many include spas;
- some are new boutique hotels;
- numerous have been awarded Michelin stars and Gault Millau points and
- several are small luxury and leading hotels of the world.
To get there, Crystal Finest offer the most direct routes at convenient times and new routes have been added for even more convenience.
NEW in the preview brochure is the:
- Four-star Avenue Lodge Hotel in Val d’Isere, France, located in the centre of the ski resort offering elegant contemporary Savoyard chalet-style accommodation. Prices start from £1259 for bed and breakfast with flights and transfers.
- Four-star Hotel Castello Falkner in Sölden, Austria, designed almost village-like with a circle of houses surrounding a courtyard, it also offers an extensive spa, exercise and relaxation area. but is quaint and idyllic, designed with a circle of houses surrounding a courtyard. But it’s not just the exterior appearance that is full of promise for an exclusive and richly deserved holidayPrices start from £859 for bed and breakfast with flights and transfers.
And to make it even more attractive, we have lowered the deposit to £39 per person for all European holidays (book before 30 April 2009).
Prices start from £719 per person including 7 nights’ chalet board accommodation in the Chalet Isabelle in Tignes departing on 5th December 2009. All chalets have a selection of Molton Brown toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, TVs, DVD players, DVD library, hairdryers, ipod docking station, Wi-Fi access, board games and newspapers.
To make a reservation:
call 0871 971 0364 or visit