The Crystal Finest preview brochure for winter 2007/8 is being launched today, presenting stylish hotels and ski chalets in premier resorts in Europe and North America. The chalets range from quaint and traditional, to large and contemporary – ideal for groups of skiers who appreciate the finer things in life. The stunning four and five star hotels featured are in the most desirable ski areas with a wealth of facilities; many include spas.
NEW resort and properties for next winter:
- Hotel New Sheridan (5 stars) in downtown Telluride. This hotel was built in Victorian style with the riches from the gold and silver strikes in 1891.
- Camel’s Garden Resort (5 stars) in Telluride. Elegant ski-in, ski-out hotel adjacent to the gondola.
- Mountain Lodge (5 stars) in Mountain Village. Luxurious condominium resort which combines the facilities and services of an upscale hotel. Slopeside convenience.
What else is new for 2007/8?
- Three crèches (for children aged 6 months to 4 years): in Tignes, France; St Anton and Kitzbühel, Austria. The crèche is open from 8.30am – 5pm (six days a week) with lunch and snacks provided and costs from £70 in low season to £100 in high season for either six mornings or afternoons. Also included is one evening’s complimentary babysitting on the chalet staff night off. In addition, the service of a private nanny is available in all European resorts and parents will also be given a local mobile phone in resort in order to keep in contact with the nanny.
- Chauffeur driven service to and from the airports – at home and abroad. Crystal Finest has teamed up with ‘Reliance Chauffeur Drive’ to offer a luxurious and smooth transfer to and from the airports.
- Door to door luggage delivery service from your home to your chalet/hotel. Crystal Finest is now working with www.firstluggage.com, the world’s leading international luggage collection and delivery service.
- Luxury weddings in Canada: Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler. Choose from a number of indoor locations, or why not outdoors on a ski mountain or in Banff National Park.
- Make your flights CarbonNeutral: Crystal has teamed up with The CarbonNeutral Company where you can compensate for the emissions your flight creates. More details see www.crystalholidays.co.uk/carbonneutral
Crystal Finest chalet holidays include: direct flights (charter and scheduled), direct transfers, stylish accommodation, cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, a glass of champagne every evening with canapés, three-course evening meal with a selection of wines, cheeseboard, port, coffee and chocolates.
The Finest hotel holidays include: direct flights, transfers and the hotel accommodation and board as stated.
Prices start from £470 per person including 7 nights’ chalet board accommodation in the Chalet Emile in Tignes le Lac departing on 8th December 2007. All chalets have a selection of Molton Brown toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, TVs, DVD players, DVD library, hairdryers, ipod docking station, board games and newspapers.
To request a brochure or to make a reservation:
call 0870 060 1370 or visit