Crystal Ski Holidays have teamed up with indoor snowsports centre Chill Factore in Manchester to offer a new Ski for Free initiative that is aimed at breaking down the barriers to snowsports participation.
The initiative, which in essence gives people free ski lessons if they then go on to book a beginner ski holiday with Crystal, is supported by Snowsport England who aim to get more people into skiing and snowboarding across the UK.
Those new to skiing and snowboarding will be able to choose from one of three beginner lesson packages, a full one-day lesson, a two-day lesson or a week-long course*. The price of the beginner packages are then redeemable against a beginner’s holiday with Crystal.
Partnership manager James Nathan from Crystal Ski Holidays said: “We always seek to make snow sports more accessible, more fun and better value. This new initiative with Chill Factore allows anyone to take a beginner ski course and then redeem that cost against a ski holiday saving £120 per person which we think is undoubtedly great value”.
Morwenna Angove, CEO from Chill Factore said: “We are delighted to spearhead this new initiative with Crystal. At Chill Factore, guests new to Snowsports can learn on a slope that is safe and exhilarating, as well as being similar to an Alpine environment with real snow.”
Bookings for the Ski for Free ski or snowboard packages can be made on the Chill Factore website www.chillfactore.com – discount code Crystal120
£120 discount on a Crystal holiday will be redeemed by providing the booking confirmation at the Crystal retail shop, Chill Factore before 31st October 2016 www.crystalski.co.uk; 020 8939 0726.
Beginner Day Lesson (Levels 1 – 3)
An intense and fun day taking those keen to learn to ski or snowboard as quickly as possible from beginner to be a skier or snowboarder. The Day Lesson is a group session, including six hours of tuition covering beginner levels 1-3 with lunch & refreshment breaks.
Beginner 2 Day Course (Levels 1 – 3)
Can’t dedicate a full day to the slopes? Spread the learning across two consecutive days, with lessons at the same time each day. Lessons are a total of five hours 30 minutes of tuition.
Week Course (Levels 1 – 3)
The three-week course splits lessons into three one hour 50 minutes sessions which are held on the same day and time each week for three consecutive weeks.
Terms of the Ski for Free initiative at Chill Factore:
- Ski for Free promotion must be purchased from Chill Factore between 1st and 30th September 2016 and redeemed by 31st October 2016
- Subject to availability
- Choice of three different beginner packages – all at a single price of £120. Usual price is £175.
- Age restrictions on the courses are as follows:
- Ski lesson: minimum age six years. We recommend a three-week course for anyone under 10 years. Full Day lesson 10 years+
- Snowboard lesson: minimum age eight years. We recommend a three-week course for anyone under 10 years. Snowboard Full Day lesson 10 years+
- Equipment: skis/board, boots and optional helmet are included. Clothing is not included in the package, but can be hired in advance or on the day. Gloves are mandatory and are not provided put can be purchased in advance or on the day.
Terms & conditions Crystal Ski Holidays
- Buy a six day adult or senior Lift Pass Bundle and get £120 off the price for Winter 16/17 to all resorts in Andorra, Austria, France, Italy & Switzerland (Lift Pass Bundle is when selected lift passes are packaged together with either selected ski/board hire or ski/board carriage).
- Valid all season excluding departures on 11, 12, 18 or 19 February 2017.
- Offer valid only when having booked a beginner session at the Manchester Chill Factore to the value of £120 before 30th September 2016.
- Offer applies to new bookings only, is subject to availability and must be added at the time of booking.
- This special offer can be combined with the hotel credit offer but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including, but not limited to, group discount, other ski pack offers and Ski Plus.