Disability Snowsport UK (DSUK) launched a new campaign called ‘Make a million friends’. They say, if each of their friends donate £1, they would receive £1,000,000. Imagine the impact that could have on their work throughout the UK and overseas.
For a £1 donation from each UK skier or snowboarder they could:
- increase the number of their activity trips which means more disabled people can ski
- train more adaptive ski instructors and volunteer helpers
- buy more sit-skis and other ski equipment
- expand adaptive ski schools around the UK
DSUK needs our help. Please become one of their friends and spread the word.
You can either donate when you book your holiday with us, online www.justgiving.com/dsukfriends * or alternatively you can send a text to 70070 with the message DSUK60 £1 (or any other amount you want to donate).
* Please note a minimum of £2 donation is required if donating online, however £1 can be donated via text and will still show on the just giving site.