Volunteering with DSUK can mean hard physical work, but it can also be incredibly rewarding, humbling and inspiring.
For a first-hand account of how it feels to get involved, visit the DSUK site.
The site also includes all the information you’ll need about the kind of help that’s needed and how you can get involved.
Alternatively, return your lift pass and we’ll donate the deposit to DSUK. Check with your rep in resort if your lift pass can be returned for a donation.
In May 2012, DSUK launched a new campaign called ‘Make a million friends‘. They say, if each of their friends donate £1, they would receive £1,000,000. Imagine the impact that could have on their work throughout the UK and overseas.
With this help they could provide so much more access to disabled snowsports:
– train more adaptive ski instructors
– train more volunteer helpers
– increase the number of our overseas trips
– expand adaptive ski schools around the UK
– provide a strong pathway for future paralympians provide more support to the British Disabled Ski Team to win medals at Sochi and beyond, the list goes on …
You can either donate when you book your holiday with us, online www.justgiving.com/dsukfriends or alternatively you can send a text to 70070 with the message DSUK60 £1 (or any other amount you want to donate).