Crystal The Finest today launches its largest ever winter collection of high quality hotels, ski chalets and self-catering accommodation in 65 snow-sure world premier resorts. This season, Crystal The Finest offers more than triple the number of fine properties and has added hotels with gourmet cuisine, boutique hotels, small luxury and leading hotels of the world as well as self-catering apartments with first class facilities in France, Switzerland and North America.
New countries are Chile (Valle Nevado), Finland (Levi), Japan (Niseko), Spain (Baqueira-Beret) and Sweden (Ice Hotel Adventure). We have 45 new resorts ranging from Arosa in Switzerland to Zürs in Austria, plus a heli-skiing week in the Selkirk and Purcell mountains in British Columbia, Canada.
The emphasis of the winter 2008/9 brochure is on ‘luxury’ and ‘little gems’ as well as ‘exquisite’ chalets and apartments in Europe, North and South America and Japan (for details see attached fact sheet).
New apartments span from the chic sophistication of the Stowe Mountain Lodge to the brand new stylish The Rocks Resort in Laax all with well-equipped kitchens and lounge areas plus most have excellent spa facilities giving true flexibility for the perfect ski holiday.
Sue Livsey, product manager Crystal The Finest, said: ‘High-end holidays were clearly in demand last season. The winter mountain holiday is an important event for our customers who appreciate the finer things in life and great value for money. They welcome high standards of accommodation in the very best ski resorts and services like ski fitting in the comfort of their own chalet and Wi-Fi in their chalets, which is new this year. Crystal The Finest is designed for those who understand that spending a little more can add great value to a holiday.’
For the fashionable skier, we recommend either of our new boutique hotels, Nita Lake Lodge in Whistler or the Hotel Matterhorn Focus in Zermatt.
Gourmet skiers will have to travel more often this winter to satisfy their taste buds as the choice is vast:
- Hotel Trofana Royal in Ischgl (18 Gault Millau points, one Michelin star)
- St Regis Hotel in Aspen (fine dining in ‘Olives Aspen’)
- Waldhotel in Davos (15 Gault Millau points)
- Hameau Albert Premier in Chamonix (two Michelin stars)
And who wouldn’t want to stay in either of these …?
- Hotel La Pleta in Baqueira-Beret (‘Small Luxury Hotels of the World’ and ‘Luxury Ski Hotel of the Year 2007’)
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort in Stowe (world-class spa and Four Diamonds)
- Chalet Royalp Hotel & Spa in Villars (‘Leading Small Hotels of the World’)
To get there, we have searched for the most direct routes at convenient times and have added many new routes, most notably the new flights from Birmingham to Grenoble, East Midlands Airport to Innsbruck and Glasgow to Turin.
- FREE area lift pass for adults departing on 14 and 21 March 2009 to the Club Hotel St Louis in Courchevel 1850 (book before 22 Oct 2008)
- FREE valet parking for all departures in January and March 2009 (book before 31 Oct 2008)
- Wine upgrade if you book the entire chalet valid for all departures in March 2009 (book before 31 Oct 2008)
The starting price for a week’s stay in a chalet is £639 per person including chalet board* at the Chalet Pia in St Anton, Austria, including return flights from Stansted and transfers departing on 6th December 2008.
All chalets are beautifully equipped featuring Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, TVs, DVD players, hairdryers, board games, Wi-Fi and Apple iPod cradle speakers.
* breakfast, afternoon tea and cake, an aperitif every evening to accompany your canapés, three-course evening dinner with a selection of wines, soft drinks and mixers, cheeseboard, port, fresh coffee and chocolates.
Prices overall for a week self-catering start from £479 per person in the Radisson SAS Apartments in Arcs 1950, France, including return flights from Gatwick and transfers departing on 13th December 2008.
To make a reservations call 0871 971 0364.